Sunday, December 31, 2017

Bye to 2017 & Welcome to 2018

      Wishing you all a Happy and Colourful New Year 2018!!!

2017 was a fruitful year for me in both my personnal and professional life. You might have noticed that am very much slow in posting though i dont forget to blog atleast thrice a week. Healthwise, i undergone an operation for my sinus problem and now doing much better. However this year brought me few changes in myself. Yes i seriously took much attention towards my health and am taking regular medication for spring allergy for which i never took specific attention apart from taking usual anti allergic medicines.

Because of my super duper busy professional life, i couldnt participate in any food events or any other cookery contests.I have posted 166 posts during this year, i cant believe that i have published this much posts. Now my space have 3514 posts totally. Actually this blog was started initially to kill my leisure time, however professional life is keeping me super busy but still i dont forget to blog.

I would like to share few of my best recipes i have created in my kitchen during this whole year and here comes my best recipes out of the 166 posts have posted in my space. Been a part of blogging marathon family, we blog for whole months of April and September with interesting themes. Obviously we blogged about:

April : A-Z Baking Around the World with 26 days of different baked goodies from various cuisines of the World.

September - Protein Rich Dishes with 26 days of Protein rich dishes.

Let's take a glimpse of my top recipes with highest views during this whole year.

January - Quinoa Puliyogare/Quinoa Pulihora/Tamarind Quinoa



February - Caramel Sheet Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce





April - Dobos Torte


May - Badam Puri








October - Mewa Burfi


November - Vegan Dirty Rice




Hope you enjoyed this post and am very thankful to each and everyone for being part of my blogging world, nothing is possible without you all.

This year's cooking resolution is going to be Eat Healthy and Fit.

Sending this post to Srivalli's Best of Year 2017.

4 comments:

Sowmya :) said... Reply To This Comment

You are truly an inspiration Priya....you manage to blog despite having to do so many other things. Haṭs off! Hoping to see many more interesting dishes in 2018

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

Priya, though you say you haven't blogged so much, my head spins reading the different dishes you managed to cook and blog. Kudos on managing all the different aspects so well. Happy New Year to you and hope to see much more this year..:)

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

Wow Priya -- you are a true inspiration. So many delicious recipes even with a packed schedule. Here's wishing you that you make and post many many more new dishes in the New Year.

Srividhya said... Reply To This Comment

Wow 3514 posts? That's super awesome. Hats off and many many more to come in 2018. All the best and Happy New Year Priya.